In a bold move inspired by a collective vision to change the African narrative, #ECAfrica100 which launched at the end of 2018 kick starts a journey to profile100 Entrepreneurs within 100 days with a formidable partnership with Africa Business Radio.
Africa Business Radio was conceived and founded by Soji Akinlabi in 2015, on a mission towards a profitable Africa. As a multi-platform digital business radio and a podcast network, Africa Business Radio provides news insights and analysis of the Africa Business Landscape across 55 AU member states with a global reach of over half a million and is fast making impact across digital platforms as a vital producer and aggregator for African business contents, from emerging startup to macroeconomic stories.
Demonstrating the power of collaboration, the digital platform is throwing its weight to support a new Pan African Entrepreneurship movement; Entrepreneur Connect Africa is a movement determined to scale and profile African Entrepreneurship across multisector, driving collaborations among entrepreneurs across several countries in Africa.
This partnership with JT Communication Solutions paves the way for a new and highly relevant narrative on how African Entrepreneurs are creating sustainable business models impacting economies, stimulating job creation and offering social impact solutions.
Broadcasting across 55 countries, ranging from start-ups to emerging business to macro-economic stories, Africa Business Radio is at the forefront of podcast revolution in Africa and has created a dynamic and diverse podcast network to harness business master classes and promote entrepreneurship on the continent.
“A dedicated podcast channel for Entrepreneur Connect Africa will help to amplify African entrepreneurs and businesses trading globally, affording them an opportunity to access new markets, strengthen continental business relations and is an important catalyst to initiate positive conversations around doing business in Africa by Africans,” says Leruo Dichaba, CEO of Africa Business Radio.
We are excited to bring a range of voices offering master classes that impacts and makes a conscious contribution to stimulating business ecosystems, provide access to markets and enables immediate conversations through digital disruption,” echoes Vanessa Perumal MD of JT Communication Solutions and architect of the #ECAfrica100.
Note to Editor
- ECAfrica100 stands for Entrepreneur Connect Africa
- Over 100 days a podcast station anchored on Africa Business Radio will profile business master classes
- Some of the entrepreneurs profiled in the series include Nigerian born internationally acclaimed artist and entrepreneur D’Banj. Nihka Technology Group CEO YashmitaBhana, Social and media personality Penny Lebyane, CEO of Business League of Companies Nomsa Nteleko, Managing Director of JM Busha Investment Group JM Busha amongst other trail blazers and unsung business leaders who are making business impact and problem solving.
- Entrepreneur Connect Dialogues has already scaled its operations and will be profiling #100 Entrepreneurs in 100 Days in Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Congo with plans to expand across the continent.
- It’s a pioneering movement using digital as a transforming disruption to profile business stories and connect networks to new markets
- ECAfrica100 is funded by JT Communication Solutions and on a mission to secure partnerships to resource the network
Africa Business Radio Listenership by region is:
- Kenya, United States, South Africa, United Kingdom, Nigeria , Japan, Canada , Germany, Tanzania(United Republic), France
- 558, 000+ unique listeners
- 17, 100+ Daily unique visitors
- 387, 000+ podcasts downloads
- 21 000+ combined social media following
- The Podcasts for #ECAfrica100 will be go online from11 February for 100 days and will be broadcast daily at 16h00 and can be downloaded
For media interview and access to the 100 Entrepreneurs profiled on the PODCAST series please contact email@example.com (011) 788 7632 and follow the conversation on #ECAfrica100